Tea Party Action Conference 2013
“Changing the Rules of the Game”
DON’T MISS IT !
YOU’LL BE MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE !
Any elected officials you want to replace ?
TN Center for Self Governance - LEVEL I
(1st half, Friday 1-6pm, 2nd half Saturday 3-6pm)
Become empowered to influence Legislators, policy and elections. http://www.tncsg.org/
Among their many successes, graduates of the TNCSG series of classes recalled the Colorado gun-grabbers
AND THEN got their candidates elected to fill the seats.
BREAKING NEWS: They have started recall of a 3rd Progressive! (Establishment objects J)
TNCSG ticket required (Level II class will be given Jan 4th)
Turn the tables – Beat them with their own strategy!
Rules for Radicals
The Leadership Institute’s most “In-Demand” program
(For serious hard-core organizers and tacticians)
Friday, 6-7pm - Part I: “Tactical Warfare” / The Context of Saul Alinsky.
Friday, 8-9pm - Part II: “The 13 Rules” Effectively engage and using their Rules.
A Solution as big as the Problem!
“The Liberty Amendments” – Convention of States
Dr. Michael Farris – The FAQs / The Plan
The Federal Government is broken. Washington D.C. will never voluntarily relinquish its power. Left unchecked, the government will continue to bankrupt this nation and destroy the liberty of the people. It is time for citizens and the States to act and thanks to the Founding Fathers we have the solution – ARTICLE V
- Crisis Management – Chris Doss, Leadership Institute
- Redefining the Battlefield - Use the powers of local government to become a high- information official or activist -– Rich Rothschild, Carroll County commissioner, MD
- Convention of States – Implementing ‘The Plan’- Dr. Farris, Convention of States.com
- Start Twittering Today - Have BIG influence (Bring smart phone- Leave Twittering) Melody Scalley,
- Running for office -Introduction to building an effective grassroots campaign for potential candidates and campaign managers – Matt Robbins - American Majority
- Successful Project Planning -Turn ideas into action - Kris Allen, Engineer, Business Consultant,
- Building Our Conservative Majority - Russ Moulton
- Grow Your Group / Best Practices – Erin Ryan (back by popular demand)
- Minority Outreach - Leah Durant, Terry Beatley
- How to Become a More Powerful voice in the Public Forum- Aubrey Blankenship, American Majority
- At the Brink -Protect yourself in the financial crisis – back by popular demand, - Charles Kraut
- Make Heritage Action your partner – Melody Scalley
Saturday Lunch Speaker
- 7th District Residents - chat room
- VIRGINIA FREE CITIZEN – Help shape public opinion.
- CoLA Issue Teams – (TNSCG class highly recommended for CoLA activists)
- VTPP committees of Correspondence – chat room
PREPAREDNESS – The 5G’s
GOD - Rev. Muhlenberg (AKA, Travis Witt) Back by popular demand
GUNS - Philip Van Cleave, VCDL, 1st appearance.
GOLD - (Personal Finance in the crisis) Charles Kraut - Back by popular demand
GRUB - East Coast Food Storage, Bob Parker - Water, Food, Light, Cooking
GAB - Ham radio (communications) - TBD
Also on Sunday morning -WORKSHOPS REPEATED
Successful Project Planning -Turn ideas into action - Kris Allen
Financial Survival during the Crisis – Charles Kraut
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond Midlothian,
1021 Koger Center Boulevard, Richmond VA 23235
November 15-17, 2013
Purchase tickets / make hotel reservations at our special $83 single rate.
(Reservation code: VTP)
Click link or cut and paste into your browser: http://tpac2013.eventbrite.com